Real Estate I – Regulated real estate operations
- Indexation in question: is the indexation of any type of rent or royalty (e.g. shopping centre, usufruct) always allowed, and on the basis of which index ?
- New regulations on shopping centres: what steps have been taken by the Regions so far ?
- Change of land use and building allotment: how to assess the current approved land use and building allotment, do you need a (new) permit, what are the sanctions ?
- Buildings with parking spaces: do you need an environmental permit, how to renew this permit, do you have to pay further taxes, do you have to open your parking to the public ?
- Update on soil legislation: soil related formalities in the 3 Regions in the case of an asset deal, granting of rights in rem and leases
Speakers: Ariane Brohez, Justine Thiry and Jasper Verberckmoes
This free seminar will take place in our offices from 12.00pm until 2.00pm and a light lunch will be served.
The presentations will start at 12.15pm and will be given in French or in Dutch; slides will be available in English.