How to Reach the Top in Tomorrow’s Labor Market
The AmCham Belgium Young Professional and Human Resources Committees are organizing an exciting panel discussion on “How to Reach the Top in Tomorrow’s Job Market”.
The primary purpose of the event is to discuss the current evolution of labor market needs and how these will affect young professionals’ career perspectives in the future.
– The forces behind labor market changes today and future expectations
– What skills are companies looking for today?
– Best practices for talent development and reward
– What are employers looking for when recruiting mid-management?
Confirmed speakers include:
– Joost Maes, Managing Partner, Egon Zehnder
– Céline Demey, Recruiter, ON Semiconductor
– Arvin Willemse, General Manager, Asterion Belgium NV
– Filip Saelens, Local Partner, Loyens & Loeff
6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.: Registration and Welcome Drink
6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Panel Discussion & Q&A
8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.: Networking Cocktail
Members: € 25.00 Non-members: € 50.00
Location: Loyens & Loeff Advocaten – Avocats rue Neerveld 101-103 1200 Brussels
Registration: click here