Seminar 3 December 2015: Origin labelling in the food sector: A 360 ° review
Loyens & Loeff is pleased to announce the Lexxion seminar on “Origin Labelling in the Food Sector: A 360° Review” which will take place on 3 December 2015 in Brussels. This unique seminar has been conceived and put together by Loyens & Loeff under the auspices of Lexxion.
Take advantage of this opportunity to get first-hand insight into this complex and fast developing subject. You will also be able to exchange views directly with leading food law experts from all over Europe, including, amongst others:
- Paola Testori Coggi, Former Director General Health and Consumers of the European Commission, Brussels
- Alexandra Nikolakopoulou, Head of Unit, Nutrition food composition and information, DG Health and Food Safety (DG SANTE), European Commission, Brussels
- Raymond O’Rourke, Member of the EFSA board and Barrister at the Irish Bar
- Gilles Boin, Partner, Product Law Firm, Paris
- Andreas Natterer, Partner, Schönherr Rechtsanwälte, Vienna
- Aude Mahy, Senior Associate, Loyens & Loeff, Brussels
- Prof. Dr. Markus Fischer, Founder and Director of the Hamburg School of Food Science, University of Hamburg
Thanks to the cooperation of the Food Lawyers Network, the results of a comparative case-law analysis will be presented for the first time at this seminar.