Real Estate Seminar – 25 April 2017 – Tax update for the real estate sector: ATAD, BEPS, GAAR, MLI, SAAR and proposal for a corporate tax reform
On Tuesday 25 April 2017, the Belgian Real Estate team organises its third seminar of 2017. The topics of this seminar will be:
- European Directives and their implementation in Belgium: ATAD and SAAR under the Parent/Subsidiary Directive
- MLI provisions on share deals
- Update on application Belgian GAAR to real estate transactions
- Transfer of split ownership
- Analysis of the proposal for a tax reform
11.45 am Registration and lunch
12.15 pm Presentations
1.45 pm Drinks
The presentations will be given in French; slides will be available in English. A copy of the slides will be sent to you after the seminar, even if you are not able to attend.
Loyens & Loeff – Rue Neerveld 101-103, 1200 Brussels
To register for this seminar, please click here.