Real Estate Quarterly Q2 2017
We produce a quarterly newsletter to keep you updated on legal developments and important trends in the real estate sector.
In this issue, we address the following topics:
Real Estate Investment and Taxation
– Planned major reform of Belgian company law
– Capital gain due to a review of the sector plan – Walloon Region
– VAT regime of real estate (asset/property) management services
Real Estate Management
– Repurchase right under economic expansion legislation
– New Flemish Tourist Accommodation Decree (“Logiesdecreet”)
– Case-law flash : Commercial lease
Real Estate Development
– News on the “Codextrein”
– Entry into force of the Flemish Decree on the Integrated Environmental Permit postponed again
– Decennial liability insurance now compulsory for constructors and other construction professionals
Click here to download the newsletter or view below.